Friday, March 14, 2014

Make a wish...

I created this card using a really cute Tiddly Inks image called Masked Avenger.
Isn't she cute? I thought I'd colour her in greens for the latest challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.

Challenge #128 - Green
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/03/challenge-128-green.html

Cute Card Thursday #312 - Girls, Girls, Girls
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.ca/2014/03/challenge-312-girls-girls-girls.html
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday - For a Special Girl
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-mothers-day-or-special-girl/

5 comments:

  1. Oh cute card Lynn....It looks as though the Masked Avenger is using all her super powers to avenge the shocking winter you have had. She certainly makes me think of Spring in her lovely greens and cheerful yellow. A very pretty and super uplifting card.
    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so cute Lynn, I love the little avengers!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, I just love this image so much. Great layout, Lynn. :D Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funa and happy card, I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks... Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Lynn. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin