Friday, March 14, 2014

A sweet little boy holding a whole lotta love...


I created this card using a really cute image of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps by Cheryl Alger. I love this little guy and have coloured him up in soft colours. I'm entering this card in the latest Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #220 - Use something from your stash. The ribbon, and cardstock is all from scraps of other cards and creations.

http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2014/03/challenge-220-stash-it-up.html

I'm also entering it in the following challenges:
1. Clear it Out Challenge - Kids and bright colours (I hope my bright pink/blue colour combo counts)
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/03/im-late-im-late.html
2. QKR Stampede - #79 - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.de/2014/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-79-anything-goes.html

5 comments:

  1. Awesome image, great colouring and just a great card. thanks for playing along with us at clear it Out Tuesday for the kids challenge using bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet colors, beautiful!
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so much love and so much to love in this gorgeous card Lynn. Your little boy image is sooooo cute and I love the blue and pink on this card. The embossing is sumptuous and the ribbon/bow with the 3 gems are lovely embellishments that any young man would not find too gushing were he to give this card to his Mum or Grandmother. Gorgeous card.

    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin