Friday, July 9, 2021

Freebie Friday and a fun Flamingo!

 It's time for another FREEBIE FRIDAY over at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo.





Here's what I created with this great FREEBIE





You can get the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop until next Friday.

I coloured this image with Copics and played with some inks for the background...this photo makes the yellow look almost fluorescent, but I can assure you it is not!
I used a sentiment from a SU card kit for my card.
This card will be sent to cheer up a friend who is going through a rough time.

I hope you like what I've created.

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin