Friday, March 21, 2014

A flower for you and another challenge at Brown Sugar !

Here's a card I created with an image by Digi Darla called "Large Bloomer".

I thought this image was just lovely and can see creating a variety of themed cards (i.e. Mother's Day, Birthday, Thank you, Thinking of You, Get Well...etc. with it).
I embossed half of the yellow base cardstock, cut about an 1/8" smaller than the white card base. I used ribbon from my stash and added a big fancy button in the centre of the flower. The green leaves are from my stash and add just the right amount of sparkle to the card.


I hope you'll pop on over to the Brown Sugar Design Challenge blog and play along. The theme for this challenge #86 is Anything Goes (the easiest kind of challenge).
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations #253 - Garden
http://lynnpenguinscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2014/03/a-flower-for-you-and-another-challenge.html

7 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful. Love the fussy cutting around the scrumptious flower.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, lovely embossing, beautiful inspiration for our challenge at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! Love those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the big flower with the beautiful button center! So glad you were inspired by this week's garden challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lynn, I don't know how I missed this card when I've popped over to enjoy your cards that always brighten my day . I'm so sorry but, as the skies have just darkened here perhaps I wasn't meant to enjoy the uplifting colouring of this beautiful card before. Oh, what a gorgeous flower, made all the more stunning by your gorgeous colouring. I absolutely love the leaves that you have added and the central button ...just perfect. As you say, this card would be so appropriate for many occasions and will be appreciated so much.
    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty flower card! THanks for sharing it at CUpcake Inspirations this week!

    Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin