Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Colour Along with Kit and Clowder...

I did a free on-line "Colour-Along" last night with Kit and Clowder. It's a wonderful place where a very talented person named Alyce Keegan runs an on-line community to share colouring tips and tricks and she has challenges and lots of other fun things going on.

I've played along with 3 "Colour-alongs" recently and thoroughly enjoyed each one. You have got to check out her website and also her Facebook Group to see what's going on. The group is full of talented people of all skill levels who just love to support one another and post lovely cards and have lovely comments for each other. It's such a warm and loving community to be a part of.

Kit and Clowder (Alyce Keegan)

This week's FREE Colour-Along was with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp "Hannah Hearts" which you can find here

I decided to colour the image on Friday for the challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps due by midnight. Then I did the colour along yesterday, here's the two together...isn't it amazing how I coloured the second one at the colour-along?

I can't tell you how valuable these colour alongs are for me and I've also just begun an 8-week on-line class at Kit and Clowder for Skin and Hair, which I've barely started but I have printed out the worksheets and watched a couple of the videos. AND I'm soooo excited to be taking this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin