Sunday, March 2, 2014

A lovely cuppa tea...


Well here we go with another great challenge at One Stitch at a Time !

This week our challenge is #202 - Anything Goes (the easiest kind of challenge)

I used this great image and the sentiment is inside the card too.
I coloured it with Copics and added some pearls to it. The ribbon and lace ribbon is from my stash. I used a Scallop circle die as the base of my card.


Check out the challenge here and I hope you'll play along.

http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.ca/

I'm entering this card in the following challenge(s)
1. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Pearls
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-with-pearls/

9 comments:

  1. I love your circular card and it suits the image beautifully. Your bow and lace are perfect embellishments. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cration Lynn, great colouring, great layout and the perfect embellishments to bring it all together :) :) :) Hug Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your mouse. He is one little cutie and perfectly coloured.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little image, made into a beautiful card. The placement of your pearls looks fab and different.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love circle cards, and your placement of the pearls is so creative. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the circle shaped card. Who thought a mouse could look so cute. Like the colors & embellishing (especially the lace).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love the card shape and all the pearls. Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Lynn! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with Pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card. I love the shape and the image :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin