Sunday, March 2, 2014

Do you believe in Fairies? I do !!


I had a great time yesterday at a Kraftin' Kimmie Kard Klass hosted by Ms. Kraftin' Kimmie herself. It was so great to finally meet Kimmie in person and also see her Kraftin' Kave (WOW !!) I was lucky enough to travel to St. Thomas (no it's not named after my son !!) with my pals Peggy and Amanda. We had an absolute blast...until the drive home, which was a little yucky due to the wonderful winter we are having (blowing snow all the way home)...thanks again Peggy for driving !!

Sooo onto the deets of this card...I created it using one of my favourite KKS - TINK !! Don't you just love her. So sweet and such a versatile stamp to use for cards - any occasion will work with this one !!

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations - #250 - Colour Challenge (Pistacho - green, white and rose pink)
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.ca/2014/03/challenge-250.html
2. Love to Create - Anything Goes
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/02/challenge-104-anything-goes.html

8 comments:

  1. But of course I believe in fairies and this little one is gorgeous.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure love this card and image !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations !!

    Mayra DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.

    Thanks for sharing at :Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, cute image...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I think i may believe now ;p S glad to hear you had such a fun time. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sassy little fairy!! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Cupcake Inspirations! :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
    - Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin