Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lep-Brrr-chan Card (aka Penguin Leprechan)


Well now you can't get much better than a penguin Leprechan if you ask me!!

Isn't this image cute?! It's from Scribbles Designs, and I won
it in a recent challenge.
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Glitter and Sparkle - #76 - Include Green and/or St. Patrick's Day
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2014/03/challenge-76.html
2. PIN-Spiriational Challenges #98 - St. Patrick's Day
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2014/03/pinspirational-challenge-98.html

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lynnpenguin, I'm sure you must be able to hear my chuckles from across the Atlantic .....If ever you were meant to use an image then this is the one. I can see how much you enjoyed creating this card through your awesome colouring of the fun Leprechaun Penguin. Mind you, is a Shamrock enough to keep your Penguin warm in the very long cold winter that continues in Canada? Love your green backing papers too ..perfect for St. Patrick's Day.
    Love Ingrid xxx ♥

    doh, what am I on about ...Penguins don't live in Canada do they? Well, it sounds as though your still living with Antarctic temperatures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card, thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle
    Julie Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin