Friday, March 14, 2014

Another Challenge at Fitztown

There's another challenge going on all week (until Sunday) at Fitztown.

I created this card for Challenge #26 - Spring Colours (I sure hope orange and green can be considered spring colours as I found it a very cheery colour combo that made me think of and wish for spring!)


I added the Thank You sentiment but I'm sure this image is versatile enough for many occasions.

The image is used is calld FL1 from the Floral Section at Fitztown. You can find it here:
http://www.fitztown.com/floral.html

We have some fantastic prizes to be won from Fitztown Store.
We must have at least one entry with a Fitztown image to have a winner. If there are more than ten participants using a Fitztown image, the winner will be chosen using Random.org. If less than ten, there will be one winner chosen by Design Team (DT) Coordinator. In order to win the prize, you must use a Fitztown image.
Winner will receive 3 digis of their choice AND is responsible for contacting Fitztown to claim prize within seven days.
If there are a minimum of ten participants total there will also be Top 3 chosen by the DT Coordinator and these three will receive a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offer.
If you would like to join our challenges and do not have a blog, you are welcomed to email your project to stampnscrapjunkie {@} gmail {dot} com and we will upload your project for you.

I hope you'll play along with us!
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Love those summery colors!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, a Very spring like card Lynn ....The orange and Green is just so uplifting and so pretty. Your colouring of the rose is stunning and it really looks as though the bloom has just been brought indoors from the garden. I'm with you that this card would be wonderful for many occasions but I do think that such appreciation is shown in the Thank You sentiment.

    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin