Saturday, May 24, 2014

Thank you...thank you very much

I created this cute thank you card using a wonderful image by La-La Land Crafts

It's my first official DT card as Guest Designer for Kit and Clowder, and I'm soooo excited.

I am old enough to remember Elvis and his famous "Thank you...thank you very much" expression, but I'm sure many of you are not !! 

This image was a lot of fun to colour...and can be found here

Kit and Clowder is having a little fun this weekend 
with La-La Land Crafts new releases.

Check out all the fun here.

I hope you'll also check out the great classes offered at Kit and Clowder while you're there.  
I'm loving the Skin and Hair Class, which now includes a very detailed Light Source section !!

Thanks for popping over and checking out my creation.
Hope to see you at Kit and Clowder, in the classroom or chatroom or on the Facebook Group.





5 comments:

  1. What a great card, Lynn! I'm so happy that we can be crafting friends through such awesome coloring community! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great easel card and yes, I remember Elvis and thank you very much. Your colouring is marvellous and I might take the class when I can find some spare cash - builders here at the minute and everything is going to them!! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him Lynne, the card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lynn love the image
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin