Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm sooooo very excited about this announcement...

For those of you who know me, know I can get pretty excited about things...
and it's hard for me to contain my enthusiasm sometimes...
so you know when I say 
WOO HOO 
I'm yelling it !!!

I'm soooo very excited to report that I'm a Guest Designer for 

OMG...OMG...OMG...I can hardly contain my excitement...seriously..OMG.

This is such a wonderful opportunity for me !!

Kit and Clowder is a wonderful community of creative people headed by the lovely and talented Alyce Keegan (a former Krafty Girl from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps).  She's an amazingly talented lady who has put together a wonderful website offering the MOST AMAZING on-line colouring classes EVER !! (in my humble opinion)

I've been taking the Skin and Hair Class there for a little over a month and have seen tremendous improvement in my colouring skills and just in general how I look at images and colouring.  I cannot say enough about this class and the wonderful community around it.

All the classes are on-line and unlimited access is provided.  There's lot of resources, printouts and practice sheets to work on, along with feedback from Alyce Keegan to help with your progress.  It really is amazing!

There are several project-based classes too...and a wonderful Light Source class has also been added to the Skin and Hair class (and as a stand-alone class too).




There's a Facebook page too, which I've enjoyed being a part of.  There's tons of talented people posting their cards and colouring and just in general sharing their enthusiasm for copic (and other) colouring.

I hope you'll pop over to the blog and website and Facebook page and say HELLO !!



6 comments:

  1. Lynn, please may I shout my CONGRATULATIONS on becoming Guest Designer with the amazing Kit and Clowder DT. I'm so excited for you as I know how much you are enjoying your very exciting journey into the world of colouring with the mentorship of Alyce Keegan.

    Goodness, this is such a wonderful surprise to see today ....how did you manage to keep such exciting news so quiet? Bet you've been bursting to shout it from the roof tops. I'm so happy for you and will be here regularly to enjoy your inspirations.

    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very exciting...and thanks for your lovely words once again Ingrid !!

      Delete
  2. huge comgrats Lynn, thats awesome news!! :) look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lynn!! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin