Friday, May 2, 2014

Oh Happy Day...

...and another challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog !!



This week the challenge is pretty easy...it's Challenge #92 - Use 2 Patterned Papers!!

We are sponsored this week by Robyn's Fetish


I had this cute image to create with...



Isn't it just the cutest dancing flower EVER?? !! 

I just love how cheery it is and toyed with several sentiments before settling on this "Oh Happy Day" one.

I hope you'll hop over to Brown Sugar and play along with us for this challenge. 
Just create something with 2 patterned papers and you're all set to join in!!

Have a Happy Day !!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. This is just delightful and so cheerful with the yellow and green.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see that very happy flower swaying to the mantra "Oh happy days, oh happy ...." The perfect sentiment for this very pretty card that shows all the beauty and joys of Spring Lynn. Oooh, and I love your flower embellishment. Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you...this is the cutest dancing flower ever. I adore your card. The yellow green are so spring-y and it's a HAPPY card. This will make absolutely anyone smile! I love the layout of this card with the patterned paper, too...it's perfect. I hope you don't mind, but I'm saving this card to my desktop so I can remember your layout. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin