Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Soooo excited to share my first creation for Kith and Kin Design Team

I'm sooo excited to share the news that I've been accepted as a Design Team Member at Kith and Kin!!


Here's my very first Design Team creation

Isn't this just the cutest image?  I love her !
I coloured her with copics and just kept my card fairly CAS
 (which is my style)
I was pleased to be able to use more of my home-made enamel dots on this creation too 
(made by melting Perler beads)
I'll post another blog post with a set of how too photos for those of you wanting to know how to make these enamel dots.
The theme for this challenge is SPRINGTIME and I must give credit to my hubby for coming up with the sentiment (which I just created in WORD and printed directly on my card)

I hope you'll pop over to Facebook and join the Kith and Kin Group and perhaps play along with a challenge or two while you're there.


3 comments:

  1. She's so cute. I like the green theme going on. It does remind me of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn - this is such a lovely card, a really pretty image and great colouring!!! I am growing fonder of green every day!

    Lots of big hugs and congratulations on your new DT post.

    Sue Pxxx

    PS Sorry you aren't going to be on the other DT anymore - I will miss you, please keep in touch won't you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring into Spring with a new and brilliant DT, and this delightful card Lynn. Congratulations on both.

    Oh, I do love the very fresh greens in this monochromatic card Lynn .... just perfect to show the joy of this beautiful image. I have such a big smile just looking at the little lady enjoying the outdoors after a long winter. So beautiful and uplifting.

    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin