Friday, May 9, 2014

I love you with all my heart


Here's a card I created for the latest Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Challenge #228 - Sketch



It uses a wonderful image called Hannah Hearts, which you can get here

I coloured it at a Colour-Along hosted by Alyce Keegan of Kit and Clowder.  
If you don't know about Alyce or Kit and Clowder, you're missing out on something great !  
Head over to the website and see what's going on there.  
I'm currently taking the Skin and Hair Class at Kit and Clowder and loving it. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Oh so so pretty Lynn ..... I love your beautiful colouring of "Hannah Hearts" .... and I love that she was your chosen image for the Colour a longs that Alyce hosts with so much generosity and encouragement. So much love has gone into this card ...and the colours are gorgeous...whilst your colouring is a real wow. The CAS style is perfect for showing your talents and images in their deepest glory.

    It's been lovely to start my morning with this beautiful card. Thank you Lynn.

    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card!

    I love this stamp. Beautiful coloring!

    Thank you for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and good luck in the challenge!

    Ohh, also we have some exciting new things coming up...so keep joining the challenges, we love having you join us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin