Monday, May 12, 2014

A new week...a new challenge at Fitztown

Hey everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Fitztown !


This week the Challenge #35 is Feminine creations.  Easy-peasy for most of us, as I suspect we all make lots of Feminine cards and projects.



My card this week uses a really cute Teddy Bear image which can be found here.

I coloured it with copics and added the flowers and lace to give it a really feminine touch.  I tried to do a stippling effect on the teddy bears and I think it does give a bit of texture to them.

I hope you like it, and I hope it inspires you to play along with us at Fitztown this week.

Have fun and Good luck.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Kit and Clowder - May Challenge - Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Your card is really sweet and the fur looks great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is so sweet. Love the image and your coloring. Great design elements too. :o)

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin