Saturday, May 17, 2014

A sweet little Ballerina


I created this card for Kith and Kin's latest challenge - Monochromatic in your favourite colours.


Of course anyone who knows me, knows I love PINK, so I just had to colour up this cute image in pinks !!

You can find the image here.

I decided to leave the sentiment off this card so that I can use it for whatever I choose, when the time comes !!  I've been doing that a lot lately...I'm no sure if it's the procrastinator in me, or just smart crafting - LOL !!

I hope you'll pop over the Facebook page and join other Kith and Kin fans in creating something lovely to share with us.

On another note...
I've been working at the Skin and Hair Class over at Kit and Clowder and see quite a difference in my colouring, and certainly how I look at images. I'm working hard at getting my brain to see shading and shadows, but i feel I'm getting there with the skin.  Currently I'm working on the hair part of the class which is so in-depth..I'm loving it.  You can check out all the details about classes at Kit and Clowder here.
P.S. Kith and Kin is a sponsor over at Kit and Clowder !!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne , I decided to become a follower so I would be able to see what you are doing now you are no longer at OSAAT. Love your monochrome card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. Nice to have you following me !!

      Delete
  2. Yes, it's looking good! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel...I'm having a lot of fun with my colouring these days.

      Delete
  3. Pink, wow ...my favourite colour too Lynn and perfect for a monochromatic card showing this cute image in all her pink beauty.

    I'm very excited watching your incredible journey into furthering your hair and skin colouring ....what wonderful results you are achieving in a short time.

    Leaving the sentiment off this card is a very good idea at this time ....It would be so lovely for a number of 'girlie' occasions .... birthday, thinking of you, congratulations, to name just a few. The one thing is for sure, when the occasion does become known ... You have a lovely card ready and waiting. Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ingrid...once again for your kind and loving words...very much appreciated my friend.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin