Friday, May 2, 2014

Hola...

Here's a card I created using a wonderful Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp I received 
in my Goodie Bag at Crop Out Autism. 



Kraftin' Kimmie donated a lovely stamp for each and every goodie bag, and also donated a stamp set for one of the make-n-takes (which sadly I didn't win; but someone at my table group did); and also a nice lot of goodies for the silent auction.

I created this card this evening in a rush to meet the deadline for the current Bingo Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.

My Bingo line is as follows:
Purple Accent - the mat around the image
Stitching - faux pen stitching on the little tag
2 buttons
Lace
Tag

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
1. Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #227 - Bingo
2. Copic Marker Challenge Spain


3 comments:

  1. Love the card! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what fun creative time your very smart lady has ahead of her Lynn. You are a talented and very creative card crafter but your lady is very much a needle woman ...just look at her very smart and stylish gown. The faux stitching, lace and buttons have been very thoughtful clues :-) A great card that I've enjoyed enormously.
    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne! Just wanted to pop over and let you know how happy I am that you won the KKS challenge and see you lovely card! It's just wonderful! I'm so happy you shared it and I can't wait to see more of your great creations! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin