Saturday, January 13, 2018

Welcome to Day 1 of Bugaboo's 8th Birthday Bash

It's time for Bugaboo's Annual Birthday Bash


We are celebrating 8 great years at Catch the Bug.
Here's a LINK with all the details you will need for this week-long event!

Birds, Butterflies and Birthday Wishes

Create a birthday project that is BOLD and BRIGHT 


I used this adorable unicorn \image from the Winners set 
to create this cover for my Perpetual Calendar.
Keep an eye on my blog for more photos of how this calendar looks!!

There are so many cute Birthday images in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics and added a little Wink of Stella Sparkle and matted it.  
the Ribbon on top hides the Push-pin which holds the calendar on the wall.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug for our weeklong Birthday celebration.

Here's a LINK with all the details you will need to know.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges

10 comments:

  1. Great coloring of the adorable unicorn image, Lynn. I'm curious how your calendar will look like.
    xxx Margreet (Bugaboo teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use these images. You tag is adorable. I can't wait to see your calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this image IS adorable when colored up! You definitely peaked my interest with you calendar.
    ~Jo, Your Bugaboo teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to make a calendar ! Love it already !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea, I have to make one of these.x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, that is adorable and a great idea. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a a great idea and useful make! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of what's hidden inside:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project! Great idea for the Perpetual Calendar and it could also double as a book mark. Thank you for sharing with us over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! We hope to see you play again!
    Katya Bess -
    DT for Little Miss Muffet Stamps
    http://www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your unicorn Lynn too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this Unicorn, love your colour theme and your colouring

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps
    Anything Goes Challenge
    we hope to see you here again for our next Challenge

    Have a fabulous week
    Crafty Hugs
    Bridget LLMSDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin