Monday, January 29, 2018

Day 15 - 30 Day Colouring Challenge

I'm playing along from January 15th, 2018 to February 15th, 2018

It's easy-peasy to play along, and hopefully will keep me motivated
at this dreary/cold time of year.

All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.

Here's what I created today...

I used a cute rubber stamp from Stampin' Up
I have to admit this has been in my stash for many years.
I love the sweet image and it is so versatile.
I will be creating a couple of CAS cards with these images 
and keep them in my stash for whatever occasion they may be needed for.
T
Copics used:
Basket on both images:  Y28
Tulips - Red/white - R46, C1 + G94 for leaves
Tulips - Yellow - Y13, Y17 - + YG11 for leaves
Bird on both - W1, W3, W5

Thanks for popping by...check my blog again tomorrow for my next piece of colouring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin