Thursday, January 18, 2018

Day 4 - The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge

I'm playing along from January 15th, 2018 to February 15th, 2018

It's easy-peasy to play along, and hopefully will keep me motivated
at this dreary/cold time of year.

All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.

Here's what I created today...




This image is from a rubber stamp (origin unknown). 
To be totally honest I had stamped this quite some time ago and cut the window out, with the goal of creating this card...then it got lost in the mess of my crafty room, and I discovered it yesterday!

I coloured it with CRAYOLA pencil crayons and added some chalk accents around the card-front and inside.

The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp "Happy Everything" and can be found HERE.

Thanks for popping by...check my blog again tomorrow for my next piece of colouring.



2 comments:

  1. Really lovely image and card design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, these flowers are just beautiful. Maybe there is hope for spring...not around here in WI for quite sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin