Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Day 16 - The 30 Day Daily Marker Challenge

I'm playing along from January 15th, 2018 to February 15th, 2018

It's easy-peasy to play along, and hopefully will keep me motivated
at this dreary/cold time of year.

All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.

Here's what I coloured today...

TI used two cute images from Bugaboo set called Snowman Set 02
which you can find HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

Copics used:

Snowman with Hat
Snow / Snowman - BG10 & wink of stella
Nose - YR08,
Buttons - R46
Hat - B66
Bird - W1, W3, W5

Snowman with Heart
Snow / Snowman -  C1 & wink of stella
Scarf & Heart - B66, R46
Nose - YR08
Bird - W1, W3, W5

Thanks for popping by...check my blog again tomorrow for my next piece of colouring.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin