Monday, January 15, 2018

Day 1 - The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge

I'm playing along from January 15th, 2018 to February 15th, 2018

It's easy-peasy to play along, and hopefully will keep me motivated
at this dreary/cold time of year.

All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.

Here's what I created today...and I doubt anyone is surprised it's a penguin image!!


This image is called Birthday Penguin Cupcake and can be found here in the Bugaboo Shop

Copics used:
Penguin - C3, C5, Y35
Cupcake and Balloons - B34, R46, C1
Wink of Stella on Icing/Frosting and Balloons

Thanks for popping by...check my blog again tomorrow for my next piece of colouring.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin