Sunday, January 21, 2018

Day 7 - The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge

I'm playing along from January 15th, 2018 to February 15th, 2018

It's easy-peasy to play along, and hopefully will keep me motivated
at this dreary/cold time of year.

All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.

Here's what I created today...



This image is from 2Cute Ink!
On another note...did you Know that yesterday (Saturday January 20th) was 
PENGUIN AWARENESS DAY !!
How cool is that...sorry I didn't colur this yesterday, 
but I wanted to finish the project I started on Friday 
for this colouring challenge.

Copics used:
Penguin - BV00, BV02, BV04, B12, Y17, C1
Banner / Hat - R14, Y17, Y11, G12, B12, BV02

Thanks for popping by...check my blog again tomorrow for my next piece of colouring.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin