Sunday, January 14, 2018

Bugaboo's 8th Birthday Bash - Day 2 - Sketch

Today is Day 2 of our 8th Birthday Bash!


Here's a LINK with all the details you will need for this week-long event!

Day 2 - Sketch Challenge

Here's what I created


Here's a close up of the embossing

This card was simply done,with very little colouring.
The Sketch made it easy to put together too!

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us \
for our week-long Birthday event.  
Here's a LINK with all the details you will need for this week-long event!

H'ere's a peek at the Winners Set you could win!! 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Nicely clean and simple. It's a quite age and gender neutral design, I like that about a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, your card is adorable. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin