Saturday, October 1, 2016

It's time to Celebrate!!!

I'm super excited to say I'm a Guest Design Team Member 
over at Bugaboo / Catch the Bug from October to December!


I'm sharing something I created for my very first 



I was able to choose any Bugaboo image I wanted, 
so it's no surprise I chose a penguin!!

I used the image Birthday Penguin - Balloon which can be found HERE in 

I coloured this cute little penguin with a bright pink/fuchsia colour 
and added some wink of Stella glitter
to the hat and balloon!

I kept my card CAS, which seems to be my signature style.

I hope you like what I've created and will play along with us at
Catch the Bug this week.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of blog-land.

Keep an eye on my blog for a other creations as GD at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Super cute card Lynn, welcome aboard at Bug-A-B00/ Catch The Bug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so adorable, great CAS card! Welcome to Bugaboo Lynn You'll have a blast with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for commenting on my post, I too am happy to share the guest designer spot with you. Too fun isn't it! Love your penguin card Lynn!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lynn :) and so happy to GDT with you sweetie :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, welcome to Catch The Bug. it is really nice to have you as a GD for the next few months. Love your card! Such a cute little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin