Friday, October 28, 2016

Bugaboo Freebie Friday

It's time for another FREEBIE FRIDAY at Bugaboo
As you all know I'm a Guest Designer right now!!
How exciting!!


This week we have a fun one for all those crazy football fans out there


I created this card with my son in mind.
He's a New England Patriots fan and their colours are red and blue.
I used some chalk for the sky and dotted green copics for the grass.

You can find this Nuts About Sports - Football Freebie here 
in the Bugaboo shop for one week.

I hope you like what I've created and will pop over to the shop to grab this cute image.

Keep an eye here for lots more fun challenges I'm playing along with at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo 
as GD Team Member

I'm entering this card in the following challenges


3 comments:

  1. Lol he is sooo cute, love the bold colours you used Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute Lynn, a bright and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee such a fun card love it. Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin