Saturday, October 15, 2016

A little Bugaboo Bingo

It's time for another Saturday Challenge over at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo

This week the theme is BINGO

All you have to do is create something using this BINGO Card as inspiration


I created this cute card for this challenge

I used the top row
Orange & Black, Bling and Ribbon

I used the image Autumn Critters which can be found HERE
in the Bugaboo Shop.

I hope you like what I've created.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Love this image and what you have created with it. A lovely and fun card for fall!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute, darling critters and wonderful sketch!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters an Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and of course I love the Bugaboo image. So glad you shared this card over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! So cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin