Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stella Says Sketch #416 at Catch the Bug



I created this cute Thank you card using the sketch as inspiration.


I used the image A Little Sketchy - Boy Thank You which you can find HERE in the Bugaboo shop.
This was a pretty simple card to put together, but I love it !
I coloured it with copics and used some patterned paper and ribbon to create the top border.

I hope you like what I've created and are inspired to play along 
over the next two weeks with this sketch.

Check out all the details HERE.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute, love it.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how CAS it is with all the white space, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin