Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stella Says Sketch 415

Hey...here I am again playing along as Guest Designer at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo.

This time I'm playing along with the Stella Says Sketch Challenge.  


What a great sketch, don't ya think?

Here's what I created

I used the image KIDS BOY - HEART BALLOONS which can be found HERE
in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics and added a birthday sentiment to it from 
one of my acrylic stamp sets (can't recall which set...sorry)

I hope you like what I've created and are inspired to play along.

The challenge runs for a couple of weeks, so you have plenty of time to join in.

I can't wait to see what you create.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the embossed panel. Beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect take on the sketch! great card for a little boy!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin