Saturday, December 20, 2014

Some weekend colouring fun at Kit and Clowder

We are having fun over at Kit and Clowder this weekend.



I had some fun colouring up these two cute images from 2 Cute Ink.  The images can be found here.






Here's what I created


Colours Used
Flower R24, R29, G94
Bear E04, E08, E15
Snow B02
Clothes G07, R24

I coloured them with copics on tissue paper and heat set them on candles
 (from the dollar store...shhhh)

I'm giving them to a dear friend for Christmas.  She's like a Grandma to my son and I do hope she loves them. 


If you want to learn to colour Kit and Clowder is the place to be.
The very talented Alyce Keegan offers classes for all levels of experience.
I personally have benefited greatly by taking the Skin and Hair Class, Clothing Class and All About Animals Class (and a few other project classes)
Pop on over to Kit and Clowder and check them out.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea and such fun diigs, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin