Monday, December 8, 2014

A new challenge at CAGI...


Here's the card I created for the latest challenge at 


This week I got to use this wonderful image 
from Bugaboo

Here's a side-view of my card


I coloured her up with copics and made a special easel fold in my card.  I hope you like it.

I hope your inspired to play along with us this week at CAGI

****************************************

A little bit about my colouring journey...
If you've been following my blog at all you'll see that my colouring has improved in leaps and bounds since starting the Skin and Hair class.  over at Kit and Clowder.  I can't wait to get into the Clothing class soon (I've signed up and printed the class booklet, and done a little reading)

Here's a peek at my before and after images...
coloured after taking only part of the Skin and Hair Class

*****************************************

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin