Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Chaos - Day 1 - Sparkle and Shine


I'm soooo excited to be playing along with the Christmas Chaos Challenges at


I had fun colouring this image Make it Snappy Joy Squares and added some glitter to it.

You can check out the challenge here.  
I'm going to do my best to play along all week long.  
Keep watching my blog for more of my creations!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Catch the Bug - Holiday Chaos - Sat. Dec 6th - Sparkle and Shine

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely! Thanks for joining us on Day one of our Holiday Chaos w at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin