Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Chaos - Day 5 - Humour - Tie one on

Today's challenge over at Catch the Bug - Holiday Chaos is to create something with humour.

I used this really cute image JJ Christmas Cheers which can be found here.


I coloured her with copics and matted her, added some red/white/green twine and voila, c'est fini!!
I think I'm going to add "Tie one on over the holidays"
 to the inside of the card.

I hope you like what I've created for this fun challenge.

I'm entering it in the challenge - Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug

4 comments:

  1. Great card, I love JJ she's so cheeky, lol! Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo's 2nd Annual Holiday Christmas Chaos challenge. Dawn Frost Bugaboo Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design and colors, Lynn. Thanks so much for playing along in the Christmas Chaos challenge week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image us so fun and I love paper with spots! I like how you kept the design rather simple so that the image gets all the attention it deserves.
    Thanks for joining us over at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love this image and the colors you used. Thanks for joining us for Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug this year. Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin