Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Chaos - Day 2 - Sketch

Here's my 2nd creation for the week-long Holiday Chaos Challenge going on at Catch the Bug.


I used circles instead of squares for a little variation on the sketch.

I used the cute Christmas Sentiment Circle and coloured it with my copics.

The circles are embossed with an snow-flake like embossing folder.

I hope you like what I created and will come back to see what I'm going to create for Day 3 !!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn. I love your take on the sketch. Your card is darling. thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin