Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Christmas Challenge at CAGI

It's time for a Christmas challenge at Come and Get it Challenges (CAGI)


I was challenge to create two different projects.  
A card and anything but a card.  

I'm showcasing my "anything but a card" creation !

I used this cute image from Bugaboo


I originally posted this card for this week's challenge (in error) it should have been my Anything but a card creations, which are below.  Sorry for the confusion. 


I hope you like what I created and are inspired to play along at CAGI this week.  



I am entering this card in the following challenges: 








3 comments:

  1. Great card, love that image, but I love all the brats, as for the treat boxes they have hershey kisses and hugs in them.
    hahah.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a pretty card Lynn and the image stands out so well on the lovely fold that you've chosen.

    Can you feel my 'big smiles' as I enjoy this card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute project and a great idea. It would be great if you could link up your project next time and not just your blog as it took me a while to find it.

    Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Mess.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin