Friday, April 4, 2014

Thinking of you


I created this card for the latest challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - #88 - Clean and Simple
These are my favourite types of cards; I certainly gravitate to CAS cards.

The image I used is Flowering Limbs from Robyn's Fetish.

I coloured it with copis and added some shadow with some pastel pencils (I'm new to this and it didn't turn out exactly right, but the flowers and stems do have some depth so I must have done something right).

I hope you'll pop over to the blog and join in on the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Petty card for our challenge at Brown Sugar, great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous with beautiful colouring. Love the green and yellow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin