Monday, April 7, 2014

Awesomesauce...


and here's the side view of the easel card


The image is from ZAP POW DESIGNS - check them out on Facebook !!

I've created this card for the latest challenge at Craft Your Passion.
Challenge #208 - No Designer Papers

I used plain white cardstock as my base, and matted the image on black cardstock and then mounted it on some corrugated red cardstock I had in my stash !!  I added a bit of bling here and there too.

It turned out pretty cute and I plan to give this to my Uncle who always puts ketchup on my home-made mac and cheese to 'bug me".  LOL!!

I hope you'll hop on over to Craft Your Passion Challenges and play along this week.





7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card for someone who loves 'the red sauce' Lynn! I love this idea and did giggle when you said your uncle does it to 'bug' you!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!! That really is awesome! So cool!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. I was going to reply but when I hit reply I couldn't as your email address was no where to be found. Love seeing fellow Cnd's out there!! Great card!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    April Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe .. that sentiment is soooo cute! ;) This is a fabulous card! Love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn, what a chuckle I am having as I enjoy this very fun birthday card for your Uncle ...... I'm sure that he will enjoy the humour and admire your creativity in transforming his way of 'bugging' you into such a smart easel card.

    Reading the story of your Uncle's love of sauce makes your sentiment even more amusing ...and clever. You've taken the words right out of your uncle's mouth. I'm just wondering how he'll return the compliment.
    Love xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! And is sounds like you've picked the perfect image for your uncle. Love the corrugated red paper - your card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red corrugated paper makes a wonderful touchable background for this fun image. Your colouring is amazing and the easel format works beautifull for this image. What a fun card for your uncle, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin