Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy 4th Anniversary Meljen's Designs


Here's a card I created using a FREE image from Meljen's Designs to celebrate their 4th Birthday/Anniversary.

Coincidentally it's my birthday week too...but I'm way over 4 years old !!

Meljen's Designs was the very first digital stamp company I used and I've loved them ever since.  
I've been lucky enough to win some challenges and also to be a Guest Designer earlier this year at Meljen's.  
If you haven't seen the lovely digis created by Melissa, please pop on over and check them out.  She's got some amazing designs and I'm showing you another of my favourites here (from a post a few weeks ago)
I bet people who know me can guess why I like this one !! LOL !!

I'm entering the top card in the Meljen's Designs 4th Birthday challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne. Love how you worked with the free image to create your cute card. Those flowers are perfect with your background DP. Thanks for playing and celebrating along with us over at Meljens. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne! Such a beautiful card using our Anniversary image! I just love that gingham paper and flowers! Thank you so much for joining in on this special challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable, Lynn. Such a sweet design using Melissa's Anniversary image. Thanks so much for joining Meljen's Design's 4th Anniversary Celebration challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you Lynn..... and Happy Birthday to Meljens Designs. I feel that you've invited me to join a very special birthday party as I enjoy this beautiful card Lynn. Oh the image is so cute and joyful and your colouring is beautiful. You've really captured the glow of two happy, healthy young children in the glow of their cheeky little faces Lynn.

    The crisp freshness of the gingham paper with matching flowers and the vibrancy of the red ribbon and sentiment all accentuate the feeling of a child's birthday party. What a lovely Birthday card.

    With love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and cute little birthday creation. Loving the pink.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin