Sunday, April 27, 2014

A great day at Crop Out Autism

Yesterday I had a great day at Crop Out Autism with my twin sister Helen.  
We cropped from 9am to 9pm and Helen and I won 1st and 2nd place for the most pledges
Helen with $411 and me with $310 in pledges.  


We had a great time and shared table space with 
Kim of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and Krafty Girl Kerry too!!  


A great big Thank you to my pal Peggy who was part of the Crop Out Autism Team 
and just happens to bake the best treats in the world !! 


1 comment:

  1. It looks as though you had a lovely day Lynn and Congratulations to you and Helen on raising such big bucks for a very deserving cause. What I think is particularly lovely is that a great group of crafters have got together to use their talents to spread such love to those living with daily challenges.

    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin