Saturday, April 13, 2013

Meljen's Designs Challenge #155 - Round and round

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/2013/04/challenge-155-round-round.html
Here's a card I created for Earth Day !! I love this little EARTH image from Meljen's. The challenge was to use circles on your card, so I've got the circle earth as well as the circle around the image...it's a pretty quick and simple card, but I think it's pretty cheery...especially since we've been having a very winter/icy/yucky April so far...this certainly brightens things up.

2 comments:

  1. Love that world image. Great sentiment, need to buy me this image from Meljen's. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for Round and Round.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin