Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Krop - Challenge #6

This challenge from KKS Krafty Krop was to use soft blues, greens,whites, wood and craft tones. I used my woodgrain stamp on the background craft paper and tried to blend colours with my copics (with not the best results) to get a greeny-blue colour. I also added stickles to the wings, which doesn't show up well in the photo. I used an embossing folder for the blue and attached a tag to the blingy-flower. I'm quite pleased with this card, and will likely send it out to some on the BRAK (Birthday Random Acts of Kindness) group I belong to on Splitcoast Stampers.
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2013/04/krafty-krop-challenge-6-colour_6.html
This card also qualifies for the Moving Along with the Times Challenge this week, to use KRAFT on your card !!
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a cute card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynn! I love the tilted blue panel and the shiny flower!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge at KKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin