Sunday, April 28, 2013

Driving by with a Birthday Hi

http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2013/04/challenge-176-heat-or-dry-embossing.html
I created this card using one of my favourite Kraftin' Kimmie images from the Going Places set. I coloured her with watercolour pencil crayons (instead of copics). The diamond-plate embossing template is on my wish list of things to buy, but luckily my pal Peggy let me use hers !! I am pleased with how this turned out and will be sending it out to someone in the Splitcoaststampers Birthday RAK Group I belong to (Birthday Random Acts of Kindness).

5 comments:

  1. That embossing plate is perfect! Love the entire card and good use of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is swweeeet! I love race cars & your embossing folder w: treads is fabulous!! :)) :))
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I had thought of that!! Great job, I love it! Thanks for playing along with our KKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin