Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Challenge - Meljen's Designs #156 - Recycle

I created this one layer card from a lovely Meljen's Designs image and added my own greeting ! The challenge was to add something recycled, so I added some twine that I use to tie up my newspapers. I hope this counts as recycled (at the very least it's re-purposed LOL). I made some other cards using this image, with a "Happy Earth Day" greeting on them for my sons teachers. He coloured the image and I created the cards...they turned out quite nice and of course the teachers really liked them.
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenges

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, Love your card. I used twine on my DT card also so I'm hoping it qualified as well as "Recycled"!LOL. Anyway, thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week. Good luck in the challenge. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment you used on with this image! I will definitely have to remember that one!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Recycle challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin