Saturday, April 13, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Challenge #174 - Anything Goes

Here's a card I created for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge this week. It uses one of the new KKS images "Anne of Green Gables". I crocheted the little gold/beige flower on the top left corner and attached a wooden button. This is a birthday card for my sister-in-law who LOVES Anne !! I'm sure she's gonna love this card too.
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2013/04/april-krafty-peeksday-four-and-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Love this image and you have done a fantastic job with her! Great crocheted flower too, I am sure your sil will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin