Monday, June 23, 2014

Teacher Thank You Card

Here's a card I created for one of my son's two teachers to thank them for making Grade 2 such a wonderful experience for him.

He asked me not to make it too fussy with flowers and stuff, so I've kept it pretty clean and simple.

It uses a lovely Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp called SMARTY PANTS which can be found here.

I followed the sketch provided by Sassy Chery's Challenge Blog (with a little bit of creative license)  I hope it still counts as an entry in the challenge even though it's not exactly the same as the sketch.

I'm entering it in the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Well, the clean and simple certainly works. This is precious.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sketchy challenge with my Sassy Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close enough for the sketch challenge for me Lynn! This is a daring card. I love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us Sassy Girls at Sassy Cheryls last blog challenge. You were our last entry in our last Challenge! Sure hope to see you over in the Sassy Cheryl Neighborhood at FaceBook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is just cute as can be! the CAS style is the perfect design for this nerdy little guy! love it! Your coloring rocks!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Sketch Challenge this week!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin