Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Holiday Chaos - Wed - Day 5 - Humour

Welcome to Day 5 of the Holiday Chaos going on over at
 Catch the Bug / Bugaboo

Here's all the details you need to know.

Today it's a photo inspiration

So of course this goes perfectly with the photo inspiration




I used the image JJ Christmas Cheer - Tis the Season which can be found HERE 
in the Bugaboo shop

Don't forget there's a fabulous sale going on 
until December 31st in the Bugaboo shop.  Everything is 50% off..

I hope I've inspired you to play along.

Don't forget that there are tons of prizes to be won, 
and you can even win a Guest Design Spot 
here at Bugaboo / Catch the Bug by playing in all 7 challenges.

Check out my other creations here:

Check out all the details here.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. fab card again today Darling love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stamp I must get, I love JJ images! Terrific card Lynn, wonderfully coloured and a great take on the photo!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin