Monday, June 30, 2014

A new challenge at Craft Your Passion


I created this lovely card for the latest challenge at Craft Your Passion

It's an easy-peasy challenge as you just have to have a ribbon somewhere on your creation.

My image is called  FLORENCE by ArtbyMiran
and you can find it here 

Check out the blog and play along with us.  I'd love to see your creations.

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MY COLOURING

Dress B02, B05, BG09
Hair E13, E25, E37
Skin - Alyce's Skin colours from Kit and Clowder
E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20

I'm pleased with how the dress turned out but will be doing a much better job soon once I get at the latest class at  Kit and Clowder  CLOTHING.  I've just signed up and I can't wait to get at the lessons.  I've already improved immensely from taking the Skin and Hair class (and I'm only part-way through).  I can't say enough about Alyce Keegan and her classes at Kit and Clowder. Hope to see you on the Facebook page sometime or in the chat in the classrooms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin