Monday, June 30, 2014

Anything Goes at Fitztown...

Here's a lovely brand new image from Fitztown which you can find here.


I created this card for the latest challenge at Fitztown
Challenge #42 - Anything Goes

Colours used
Skin - Kit and Clowder's basic skin colours (E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20)
Dress & Flowers: RV63, RV66, RV89  
Shoe/gloves: W1
Background:  Light blue chalk with a wee bit of pinky/burgundy chalk

Who can't play along with such a simple theme as Anything Goes?  
Hope to see you over there with your great creations !!





10 comments:

  1. Lynn, love her done in pink! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynn beautiful colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s also beautiful. great crad.

    gr. meggi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, your coloring is just growing in leaps! It's like you're a super hero in learning to color! Jumping over buildings in a single bound. lol This is fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ema...I'm soooo glad to hear this...I can see the improvement myself, but when others do too it's wonderful...I credit Alyce at Kit and Clowder with this !!

      Delete
  5. She is pretty in pink, lovely layout too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin