Friday, June 27, 2014

A magical substance...

If you know me, you know I LOVE my COFFEE !!  Sooo I was very excited to create a coffee-themed card for the latest challenge at Brown Sugar !!



Here's a cute card I made for the latest challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.


I had some fun while creating this card thinking about how true the sentiment is.  You can find this image (Stella Peeker - Magical Substance) and sentiment at Bugaboo Stamps (right here)...and also check out the FREEBIE Friday they have going on each week.  I do love Bugaboo !!

Hope to see all your wonderful and colourful creations at the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin