Monday, June 23, 2014

Birthday Pug for you...

This cute little birthday card was made for the latest challenge at Craft Your Passion !!

It's for the latest challnege #219 - Bold and Beautiful
Use bold, bright, beautiful colours !!

This cute image is called BIRTHDAY PUG from 2Cute Ink and can be found here.

I must admit I do have a difficult time being random, so putting those little sequins down probably took as long as colouring and creating the card !! LOL

I hope you'll pop over to Craft Your Passion and play along with us this week. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn,
    I think your card is great. I like the colours and the bow.
    xxx Michelle (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin